WHAT IS MYSYMPHONY?
MySymphony is the Seattle Symphony's FREE program for symphony patrons ages 21 to 39, where members are eligible to purchase Seattle Symphony tickets at a special discount of just $25. You can now buy tickets further in advance — gather your friends for a Saturday night out, or plan ahead for a memorable New Year's Eve at Benaroya Hall.
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS?
- Select a concert from the calendar below
- Click 'Buy Tickets'
- Login to your account
- Select standard price tickets in Orchestra C, D or E (Orchestra B or C for Pops performances).
- Discount will appear in your shopping cart once you are logged into your existing account.
- Note: limit two tickets per MySymphony member per concert.
- Call 206.215.4747 or 1.866.833.4747 (toll-free)
- In person at the Ticket Office, on the corner of Third Avenue & Union Street; Mon–Fri, 10am–6pm; Sat, 1–6pm; 2 hours prior to performances through intermission.
Email email@example.com for more information.
MySymphony has been generously underwritten by Maggie Walker.